Welcome to the Website for St Michael and All Angels Church, Bartley Green, an Anglican Church on the western edge of the Diocese of Birmingham, in the Edgbaston Deanery.
We are worshipping and serving God in the parish and community of Bartley Green.
Our main Sunday Service is at normally at 10.00 a.m. however –
Sundays, 10.00 a.m. – 10.45 a.m.
Mondays – Thursdays, 10.30 a.m. – 11.15 a.m.
- You will be able to light a candle and say your own prayers.
- There will be prayer materials for you but please take away what you use.
- Please bring a pen with you in case you need one.
- There will be places marked. Please sit in one of those and do not move the numbered cards.
- Please do not come to church if you are in any way unwell.
That seems like a lot of “don’t” but we need to protect ourselves and each other.
In words from the Archbishops, “Let us continue to pray, to love, to care for the vulnerable, and build our communities, even while separated.”
Prayers for this situation may be found on the Church of England website.
If you know anyone might appreciate this, particularly who cannot use the internet or who struggles to get to the TV or radio at times services are broadcast, there is a free phone line, 0800 804 8044 which the Church of England has launched called Daily Hope with hymns, prayers and reflections. (Image used from the Church of England website.)
Services which can be prayed at home, and which include the daily Bible readings can be found on the Daily Prayer page.
Some ideas for children’s activities.